Before & After School Club
The Before & After School Club is open from 7:30am until 8:45am and 3:10pm until 6:00pm each school day.
At our Before & After Club we aim to provide:
- Convenient on-site before and after school care.
- Good quality, affordable childcare which meets the needs of parents/guardians, and helps to balance the demands of both family life with work.
- A stimulating, safe and caring environment where parents/guardians have trust in and are confident with the service provided.
- To ensure that children feel a sense of achievement in all that they do.
- To celebrate social and cultural diversity so that everyone feels valued and respected.
- Listen to your views and concerns to ensure that we continue to meet your needs.
Before School Club
Parents/carers who need to drop off their children before the school day begins can access this facility knowing that their child will be looked after and escorted directly to their classroom in time for registration.
Children can either have their breakfast at home or breakfast will be provided at the club to eat with other children.
Breakfast is available from 7.30am till 8.20am
After School Club
On arrival to the club the children will be offered a healthy snack, including fruit & yogurts.
We promote independence, by encouraging the children help in the preparation of their own snacks, and to clear away after themselves.
Fresh drinking water is available at all times.
We recognise the importance of healthy nutrition for children delivered in a calm, friendly setting.
Weekly indoor and outdoor activities are planned for the children including:
- Arts and crafts
- Team games
- Role play
- Movie Nights
If you would like to discuss the Before & After School Club in anyway, please do not hesitate to contact the school office on 01204 333133.
The Before & After School Club can be contacted out of schools hours (7.30am until 8.45am & 3.20pm until 6pm) by calling the school office on the number above and pressing option 3.