School meals are provided free of charge to children who are entitled to Free School Meals and all infant children (Reception, Year 1 and Year 2) pursuant to the Universal Free School Meals grant. Paid meals are charged at £1.70 a day.
The school office must be notified with 1 weeks notice, when a child would like to start or stop having school meals. Meals can be paid for weekly, half-termly or termly. Meals are not charged on days when a child is absent.
Our School Menu
Please click here to view our current school menu.
Charges for each half term (2019/2020) are as follows:
- 3rd September 2019 to 18th October 2019 (34 days) – £57.80
- 28th October 2019 to 20th December 2019 (40 days) – £68.00
- 6th January 2020 to 14th February 2020 (30 days) – £51.00
- 24th February 2020 to 3rd April 2020 (30 days) – £51.00
- 15th April 2020 to 22nd May 2020 (27 days) – £45.90
- 8th June 2020 to 16th July 2020 (29 days) – £49.30
Nut Free / Healthy School
St Brendan’s is a nut free school. Children with packed lunches are asked to not bring in any products containing nuts, e.g. pesto, peanut butter, nutty biscuits or cereal bars. Fizzy drinks are also prohibited. We try to promote that all school lunches should be healthy in the interests of the children adopting a healthy lifestyle.